Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Am I excited for 2018?

I am very excited in completing the goals I have set, I am very excited because this year is my year. I will be focusing more in school and I will try my best to stay on task and to not get carried away by my friends. I hope you enjoyed my 5 goals that I have set.


Well to be very honest with you I am very very excited, 2018 is going to be a new start to a new year. I look forward to the chance to continue new friendships. I have surprisingly set my goals for this year. I have set myself so many goals so that I can try my best to complete them all by the end of the year my top 5 goals are:

1. For one of my exams I hope to get an Excellence
2. Have a good parent interview and good reports throughout the year
3.Participate in sports or other special group occasions that I am interested in
4. Get a prize in the end of the year
5. Getting 100% attendance in school

Image result for 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment